Thursday, August 30, 2007

Reality Check!

Real life has hit hard! I work a full time job... FIRST PAYCHCEK TOMORROW! and as exciting as that is.... that means that I really do have to make myself a budget..... and my mind is flashing back to all the million times I've had a budget sheet placed in front of me, and wish that at least once I had realized that it was really applicable to my life.
And just now I got an email from my Biology 30 teacher- yes kids, I am taking a high school class- DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME! and to be honest, I'm already frustrated out of my mind, and wondering why I am doing this to myself. I have to figure out how to get a text book tommorow, either by renting one from the school (if I am allowed to) or somehow finding the money for one. or finding some other means to aquire one. ugh. And I have to ask my boss if I can use the fax machine at work to submit some of my assignments. great.

I've also found one other thing that.... I don't know how to explain it.... frustrated with myself maybe..... I've started to fall fast into the pit of non-communication with Jesus. and thats sucking more than my immense lack of friends right now.... why? Because I've lost contact with that guy that cares more about me than anyone ever. and I don't know how to get back to what I had this year, but somehow its seeming like an endless mountain.

so life has gotten a bit hard in the last week, But at the same time, for all you who wonder, I love my job. I have a ton of fun doing it.... even though half the time I have no idea what I am doing and just make it up... I have alot of fun with it, and the people are great. I have a hard time seeing myself there for a long time, but for now, its alot of fun.

so with that little bit of an update, I'm off to make myself a budget!
much love,
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home