Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Home!

Well, I guess I've been home for a few days now. Its funny what everyone askes me. They don't ask me how it was. They don't ask if it was hard to leave. They don't ask what the best part was. They don't ask what I learned. They ask if I'm glad to be home.
Yes, I am glad to be home. But it was so so incredibly hard to leave. I just moved. I left my life in england, and all of my friends are despersed through out the world. I hoenstly don't know the next time I will see any of them. Honestly, its a bit depressing.
I've been really busy already though. I am not even hardly started to unpack. Today is the first day that I have started to do laundry, and I haven't done laundry since like... last last friday. sick, hey? but my room is a mess, clothes and books and papers EVERYWHERE!
Starting life again is hard. I kinda feel like I don't belong. I mean, this is my home, but for the last nine months everyone learned to live life without me, and now they have to adjust to that again, and I often feel like I'm just in the way.
But that all takes time too, hey? it will be normal soon enough.
Well... I'm home. thats that. if you want to see me, have coffee, tell me about your life. hear about mine. see my pictures. or just hang out, whatever, you know where to find me, and my shedule is mostly blank, so what works for you will fit in with the nothing that is my life! yay!
Its good to be home,
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home