Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Useless Nattering

Oh man. Its been a while, hasn't it?!
Well... currently I am sitting in the speaker's room at Camp Kadesh, skipping lunch, cause its hamburgers and macaroni.... two things that kill my stomach... so I'm eating vanilla flavored mini-wheats! whoo hoo! The week is going good... I'm here with Dan King, on his ministry team for Sr. Teen Camp here, and yeah... Its going quite well, besides the abundant awkward moments I've had.
Life in general is quite good though. To be honest, I'm kinda dissapointed that I don't have a job yet. I think I'm getting far too used to doing nothing, and in the fall, having a job as well as an online class, will seriously suck, and be a shock to my system. Being lazy isn't fun at all... I'm telling you.
On the flip side of that, is the fact that I don't really want to work... especially at some lame-o job... But I know that eventually I'm just gonna have to suck it up, and make the best of what I can get. which, I suppose, shouldn't be that bad, considering all the options that are out there.
But seriously, I think that employers need to put themselves out there more... signs on your windows are just not efffective.... If I don't go to where you are, how are you going to get me to work there? how will I even know if I WANT to work there..... seriously, I think they need to ACTUALLY put ads in the paper.... those help a ton.
Other than 'job hunting' which I haven't been trying my best at, I don't do alot. I've caught up on alot of pop culture here in North America, by watching far too many music videos, watching my fair share of movies, reading the newspaper, and just passing by the magazine stands. quite interesting I must say. .......NOT.
so... all in all... I am quite bored. but still not motivated enough to be desperately looking for a job. but that day is comming soon. the funds are running low.
anyways... sorry for the useless nattering.... just thought I should post something now and then.
Much Love,
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home