Saturday, June 23, 2007

Random Thoughts

About four months ago we had a lecture series by our principal, Rob Whittaker, entitled 'Re-entry'. Its funny, I didn't really pay attention then, because I knew I had three months left at school, but now, I have the HUGEST desire to go back into my notes and see what we learned. Because being home is so spiritually hard. In the last week, I have opened my bible a total of.... once, and that was in church last sunday to read something from Matthew. I have done devotionals... once. I blamed that on not having a journal, so yesterday I spent a buttload on my dream Journal. NowI have no excuse. I have the time. I have everything. except the discipline. I think I'm really frustrated with myself.
But I've been home for a week now. Its starting to feel more normal. I am supposed to be here this summer. This year. I still don't know what I'm doing. I'm looking into getting my Bio 30, because I don't have a grade 12 science, which would make getting into uni alot easier. I don't even know if I want to go to uni. I think I might want to take english classes. I don't know what I would do with that, I don't know if I want to be an english teacher, but I think that english and lieterature is really interesting. I don't even know. But I have decided that when I get a summer Job, I'll work at the front desk at a hotel. Why? haha, I don't even know. but it sounds like fun.... can you imagine the stories of the guests? AH! SO AWKWARD! I love it!
I am so ready to get out into the world. I NEED FRIENDS! oh my gosh. I need to get out of this house and doing something. I am so bored. and So lonely. I don't even know where to go to make friends. oh bother!
But for now, I am seriously having fun re-educating myself in the current social trends in north america! The music!? so funny! I love it! when did Avril Lavigne go pop?! Since when was fergie a rapper, and/or cool? Did Hilary Duff grow up?! When was Saskatoon up on clothing trends?! Its fun, and amusing.... and I wish I had money to buy new clothes... yet again another reason to get a job. dang it! I hate being grown up!
Pretty much... sometimes, when I let it, life sucks, but I love it, and I love being home. I love that I can sit and talk with my mom whenever I want. I can torture Nathan. I can Hang out with Ben. I can call Ashley (when she is not working) and she can just come over. The sun shines SO MUCH here! And God is good.
yup. thats all. My mind is everywhere.

1 Comments:

Blogger zachary said...

Its good to have you home :)

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home